By joining NIPSA, you and your school:
• Are recognized as being associated with NIPSA, an organization that is accredited by the National Council for Private Schools Accreditation (NCPSA).
• Are accredited by an organization recognized by the US Department of Education.
• Become part of a dynamic national organization representing only proprietary schools and their interests.
• Gain a voice in national councils where educational policy is formed.
Benefits of accreditation to your school are:
• Involvement in a national organization assisting owner operated schools and establishing standards of credibility and performance.
• Mentoring in the self-study and evaluation process by fellow professionals and representatives from peer schools, helping to better your school.
• An outside team of evaluators that attest to your students’, parents, and community, the quality and professionalism of your school.
• Ability to issue I-20 Student Visas without a full review of the entire curriculum due to NIPSA’s recognition by the US Departments of Education and Homeland Security.
• Information and links to relevant educational information on NIPSA’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/nipsaofficialpage
• Four different levels of Therapeutic Certification available for schools seeking clinical certification.
• An indication to other schools, colleges and educational interest groups of your commitment to standards.